Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dear friend

So today I ran into my oldest friend. It was very emotional to see her after over 2 years. I was shocked to see her and happy at the same time. So, why was I brought to tears by the time I reached my car? There are things she has done recently that I don't like or condone but I miss our friendship dearly!! The laughs we used to have seem like just yesterday. There are so many times when something funny happens or reminds me of her and I would love to just pick up the phone and call her but I no longer have her number and have no idea where she lives. She looked great today though! Healthy, happy and most importantly sober!

So if you have a close friend....cherish them. Because you never know when they will no longer be in your life.

1 comment:

  1. That is oh so true! My heart aches for you! It is never easy to lose a long term friendship. Trust me, I understand! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete