Tuesday, April 13, 2010

EASTER FUN!!!

Easter around here is always a big deal. I put out the baskets Saturday night before I go to bed. I love Easter baskets! I do very little candy but opt more for things they need or want. And last year started the tradition of a new movie for their baskets so this year Kaitlynn got New Moon (last year she got Twilight--maybe next Easter the next part with be out), Abby got The Princess and the Frog and Logan got his first movie...A Bug's Life.




Mike, of course, had fallen asleep in the recliner and slept through me setting out the baskets...



We normally get up early and go to church with Mike's parent and stay for the egg hunt after the mass but this year we decided not to do that and slept in a little instead. But since I had already gotten the kids Easter outfits for church I decided to go ahead and get them dressed and take a few pictures out in the yard.










Then we ran back inside change the kids clothes and headed to the inlaws for the traditional Easter lunch and egg hunt. This year they made 3 hunts...one for the "big kids" (Mike, myself, Eli, Jason, and Kaitlynn). I was a bit unsure at first since the fun of the egg hunt is always watching the kids find them but it turned out very fun and with a bunch of laughs. Then there was an area set up for Abby and Austin and another for Logan and Dalton.

Abby and Austin took off since they were old pros at this but Logan got the hang of it after the first egg.



4 comments:

  1. OMG. Get that vest off Logan. It makes him look way to grown up. Adorable...but old:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved his little sweater vest!!! Mike got him dressed while I was in the shower. My heart just melted when I saw him in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...so cute! So how many eggs did YOU find Rikki??

    ReplyDelete