Thursday, April 1, 2010

UPDATE!!!!

So yeah, I haven't been very good at updating this weekly like I had planned but WHO KNEW that being a SAHM of 3 would take up SO much of my time!! LOL So let's see if I can nutshell the past couple of weeks...

Kaitlynn has started going to the Teen Center...she loves it! Especially the fact that they have a recording studio in there that she can use! She catches the bus from school a couple afternoons a week. http://www.hamptonteencenter.com/

She has 3 weeks left before her braces come off. I think I may be more excited than she is....I can't wait to see her without them.

She is also making her first school trip next weekend. The chorus group is going to Annapolis, MD for a competition. They have been working hard for this trip and I think she is very excited about it.


Abby--what about Abby...shew, that girl is hell on wheels!! lol She is counting down the days until Spring Break! I don't really think she understands what Spring Break is but she knows that it is coming and that she will get to spend the night with Grandma and PopPop...that is all that matters to her. Me on the other hand....a WHOLE week?! YIKES!!! lol I will have to find things to keep her busy!

She got in TROUBLE last week. So bad that I actually did something I have never EVER EVER done before....put soap in her mouth. Needless to say she did not enjoy that and hasn't repeated the same behavior since so perhaps while some people think it was "too harsh" it seems to have been effective.


Logan is growing so fast! He is getting 2 more teeth. Molars this time, and boy are they giving him a fit! Poor thing had her first real diaper rash!! It was horrible! We are still working on it! And he loves to put on shoes!! Any shoes!! And most of the time he even manages to get them on the correct feet!




As for the whole family--we have had some great weather the last couple weeks and we were able to make a trip down to the beach to play








Abby and Daddy had an outing to Blue Bird Gap Farm,


and had to deal with a clogged sewer pipe...oh WHAT FUN!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You have been BUSY! I often wonder if I have more time now that the kids are in school, or less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have more time....just doing things that NEED to be done and less time for playdates! LOL

    ReplyDelete