I am always amazed at the love people have for my kids. Sunday we celebrated Abby's birthday with a party at the Bounce House. What a turn out!! All but one family that was invited came out to celebrate!! Even my best friend from high school brought her kids over!! A great time was had by all!! We even got kicked out of the room lol!!!! We, as is common, just ran behind a little and had to rush out of the party room so that the next party could move in (how DARE they!! ) This was Logan first time being able to really participate and bounce. He wasn't too sure at first but eventually got the hang of it and had a great time.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Abby turns 5!! WHAT?!
I am always amazed at the love people have for my kids. Sunday we celebrated Abby's birthday with a party at the Bounce House. What a turn out!! All but one family that was invited came out to celebrate!! Even my best friend from high school brought her kids over!! A great time was had by all!! We even got kicked out of the room lol!!!! We, as is common, just ran behind a little and had to rush out of the party room so that the next party could move in (how DARE they!! ) This was Logan first time being able to really participate and bounce. He wasn't too sure at first but eventually got the hang of it and had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that looks so fun! My kids love those bounce places too!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I can't believe that Abby is 5 already not to mention that Logan is 1 WHERE in the world does all the time go????
ReplyDeleteI love your Blog Rikki I love being able to keep up :-) Hope all is well your direction :-)
What a GREAT party! And I agree...5 already??? Where does the time go??
ReplyDeleteFun was had by all and I'm just thankful NOT to be in any of the pics, lol
ReplyDelete