Saturday, February 26, 2011

Well...not doing so good

at updating this blog anyway. And this is the second attempt at this one today! The other one disappeared as I was typing. Now I can tell you....THAT PISSED ME OFF!!

And why it is that everytime I find a background that I like for this thing I come back a few weeks later and it is gone! UGH!!! And then I have to find another one and figure out where to paste it on here to make it work! Well let's hope that this one lasts for a while.


Earlier this week I found this blog thanks to a post on FB and can't stop thinking about them. This couple just buried their precious baby girl, she was only 4 months old. I can't even imagine what they must be going through but so admire their strength.

http://kandjstaats.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment