Friday, December 31, 2010

A year in the life of the Webbs

I have been so bad about this blog since I started it. But I hope to do better in 2011.

I can't believe 2010 is coming to a close. In just under 2 hours it will be a whole new year. Hope I got all the deductions in that I could in the tax year! LOL

We had a great year! Did some traveling this summer and had LOTS of milestones met this year. I hope that 2011 brings good things as well.

Here is our year in review.........

The new year didn't start out great and we saw Logan bring it in with pneumonia. That wasn't fun...believe me!!




February brought us one last snowfall


In March we celebrated Abby's 5th birthday with a party at The Bounce House


In April Kaitlynn got her braces off!!!


In May we celebrated Mother's Day with a trip to the strawberry patch and lunch at The Surry House.


And we got family photos taken out on Ft Monroe


June brought us our first trip. We headed to Rhode Island to visit my friend from high school and her family. While there we attended one of my high school reunions, celebrated my birthday and make a day trip to Boston to sight see.



July brought us to the DMV so that Kaitlynn could get her learner's permit


and took us on a trip to Lynchburg to visit my parents


In August was our BIG vacation!!! The Bennetts joined us in a week long beach vacation on the Outer Banks! This was our second time staying the same house....we love it!!


September was a pretty busy month. School started back and now Abby is in KINDERGARTEN!!


We also celebrated 2 birthdays in the family, Kaitlynn's 16th and Mike's as well.


October is never complete without a trip to the pumpkin patch


November brought the end of another soccer season


A quick photo shoot at The Peninsula Town Center on Thanksgiving


And let's not forget mine and Mike's 6th wedding anniversary.

December I think was the busiest month of all. Logan got rid of the paci, transitioned to a "big boy bed" and celebrated his 2nd birthday all within a few days



Then we had the Christmas holiday


and the biggest snowfall this area has seen in a very LONG time! Just about 14 inches


I hope your family had as great a year as ours did and you enjoy a little trip down memory lane for the Webb's 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment