Well FINALLY!!!! I think I like the layout of this blog. What a PITA to get it done though!!
I sat here with my computer in my lap for probably an hour last night trying to get a background to work and it just wasn't happening. No matter what I did. I am not a computer nerd but I do know how to do a few things and copying and pasting things is one of them, but it wasn't happening last night. Thanks to a wonderful lady, shout out to Jillian, found out the problem.....I pasted a code from Webfetti (I think is the name) and it jacked up the blog! Jillian had to go in and totally wipe it out and start all over again!
So here it is! My blog. Let's hope you like it!

It looks GREAT! Great job ladies...maybe I need Jillian to help me with mine too!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the changes you made!!! I looks fantastic!!!!!! Glad I could help figure out what the issue was....note to self.."webfitti" is the devil!! LOL
ReplyDelete